The Baltimore/Washington chapter of SMEI (Sales and Marketing Executives International) issued the following press release announcing the 2011-12 Board of Directors, which includes Sawmill Marketing Public Relations partner Jeffrey A. Davis:
HUNT VALLEY, Md. (July 8, 2011) – The Baltimore/Washington chapter of Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI) today announced that David G. Poulos, CEO of Granite Partners, LLC has been named president of the regional chapter of the international sales and marketing organization, to serve along with seven members of the board of directors for the 2011-2012 term.
Poulos founded the Sparks, Md.-based Granite Partners in 2006, after serving as Director of Marketing Communications for Graphic Arts Show Company, Inc., Reston, Va., producer of trade shows exclusively for the graphic communications and converting industries. He holds a bachelor of science degree in marketing communications from Northeastern University in Boston.
Joining Poulos on the SMEI Baltimore/Washington board for the 2011-12 term are the following directors:
– Lynn K. Argenbright, employee benefits advisor, PSA Insurance & Financial Services, Hunt Valley, Md.
– Mary Lou Coyle, president, Coyle Studios, Towson, Md.
– Jeffrey A. Davis, partner, Sawmill Marketing Public Relations, Baltimore
– Seth McElroy, VP, marketing & sales administration, Dunbar Armored, Hunt Valley, Md.
– Steve Navarro, director, business development, R2integrated, Baltimore
– Jonathan Oleisky, CEO/founder, Media 924, LLC, Baltimore
– Concetta Sipes, sales representative, Trade Division, K.C. Company, Inc., Hunt Valley, Md.
Founded in 1935, Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI) is the worldwide organization dedicated to ethical standards, continuing professional development, knowledge sharing, mentoring students and advancing free enterprise. For more information about the Baltimore/Washington chapter, visit www.smeibaltimore.org